Review: Excel Paris Matte Lip Creams

Rating: ★★★★

I've been experimenting on how to have a pleasing look for my day to day, and since I'm also now trying to look like a professional and as well also look as of my age, I am really starting to be engrossed in learning how to apply make-up, which I used to not love this kind of stuff.  (will tell about this sometime in one of my posts)

So I'm starting with lip creams. I was first caught by these little cute lip hues when I saw it from my sister I was more shocked when she brought it only for a cheaper prize. Then I told myself to buy next time I have my salary. It was not long enough that I was able to have my sets, even though there where also delays since the availability was also late, still I was able to purchase them.

I got my first purchase on an Online Shop, which is also less hassle for transactions since their shop is local bound and also a friend of my sister. I was really excited to have these babies as my own already. No need to borrow from le sister. Thank you for Mademoiselle R's Boutique that I was able to avail these affordable Lip Creams.

Mademoiselle R's Boutique ☺
Mademoisellersboutique: Facebook & Instagram contacts
Excel Paris Matte Lip Creams. The fun of these lip creams is that they are long lasting and not easily removed. It will take about hour/s before the application will fade, so this will rally be less of a hassle and as well less effort and time for re-touching. 

The more it is also interesting, that these lip creams comes in different shades that you can choose from. The more you choices you have, the more fun it is to play with these when you mix and match the hues with your outfit as well.

As for me, I only tried to avail three Excel Paris Matte  Lip Cream Shades. Which I was really excited to try them sooner or later.

From L-R:  Shade 505, 501 and 509

Handy set of lip creams.

Really enjoyed and was worth a purchased

So I been trying them since last week and I just can't help but fall in love with the Shade 505 and mostly made it to my favorite list is the Shade 509. Here is a sample photo which  I've taken with my Lip Cream.

Can't get enough with Red Lips ♥
The challenge for me now is able to bring and carry this look when I go out. Hopefully be able to pull the look and as well as get used to it. I guess with little baby steps, I can. For now, how do I look? ☺

Latest Instagrams

© Ajeinomoto: Spices + Everything Nice. Design by Fearne.