TMI? Well, goes to show that is Tuesday today dear spices. Since I am not in so much telling something about my self and I don't want to be so vain (since tomorrow is going to GPOYW), I decided to TMI on this lovely hot Tuesday is about what particular lies a girl usually say to their friends, loved ones and specially with ones self.
Girl's cannot deny (even though they always do) the fact that they are so emotional and as well as good in telling lies specially when in comes to their true colors and feelings. They become so fickle minded that they to don't know the difference of reality or fantasy sometimes. They tend to confine themselves of what they really feel. Other girls tend to be vocal when it comes to what they are experiencing, they become transparent as well. While there are those girls that tend to be so secretive and be introvert most of the time, making them prone to any denial, projection, suppression and as well as of depression because of the defense mechanism that they tend to use. But more to that, they tend to lie more about their emotions when they are in a relationship. Just to prevent any possible arguments or broken relationships, but little that they know that the more they lie, the more they tend to lead to mistrust and as well as break-up.
As I was back reading in my Tweet feeds, I noticed this tweet that made me come into my post for today. I saw these topics that might be an eye opener specially to guys when it comes to getting to know their girls more and more. Some might agree with me while others might as well contradict, but since I just want to share some info, well here it goes.
5 Lies That Girls Tell:
- I'm fine. When a girl's tell you that she's fine and starts to give you that smirk, well honestly she's not. This is one of her best lies that will really leave you hanging because deep inside you, you know that she is not. Girls tend to mask their self, or hide their true emotions, to hide that they are weak and need comfort sometimes. But this might go out of hand as well. but mostly they tend to keep this to avoid any kind of conflicts or fights. Little do girls know as well is that, the more they tend to tell the people around them that they are fine, the more the people around them also get confused of what really is their state in one way or the other. Suppressing or denying the fact that you are not okay makes yourself confused as well, you tend to become a martyr when the times arises that you need to be not fine.
- I'm not jealous. This part of the girls tend to go little out of hand now a days, since there are many temptations in the world, you cannot deny the fact that girls tend to be insecure one way or the other. They would at least try their best to look good no matter what so that they can keep the people close to her. Attention and effort is what other girls want that when they don't get it, they tend to rationalize and also try to argue about the things that captures others attention. They end to say to their self that getting jealous is so immature, but a healthy one can assure that you caring so much that loosing them should not be in the picture. They tend to tell others that they are not jealous but once you turn their backs on them, as if they want to stab you without thinking again. But others girls just tend to be better so that they won't be the one to be jealous rather than the opposite.
- I'm over him. Once a girl gets into a broken relationship, she might be over him truly (if she really doesn't love the guy anymore then she is) but the fact that she was the one being dumped for any other reason, this will surely take a while for her. Girls tend to reminisce a lot than the guys. They can say that they over him today, but once they see the guy or any forms that will surely remind her of him, emotions will start to burst again. You can notice on how she suddenly changes her actions, her speeches and as well as her reasoning trying to just hide that she really is not over him - at all or yet. Moving on is really a process and will surely takes a little bit more time than the expected.
- Sure, we can be friends. Girls who wants to be friends with their past relationship/s, tend to take a little bit harder and longer to move on. They can agree at first that they want to be friends with the guy so that they can still have communication and still be in touch, but sooner or later, the more she gets attached again, the more that she will expect from the other party. The more she is trying to contain herself not showing any intentions that she wants him back. For others they might work well, but mostly to some it doesn't. If the girl really wants to be friends with the guy again, it might be after a year or even decades until she can assure to herself that she is already fine and over him already.
- I'm not mad. This is the most favorite lie of a girl. When she's telling you she's not mad, but you know that you've done something wrong, you better take a good look on how she utter this three words to you. Better yet, try to make it up to her and as well as cuddle her a little bit if that would help. But of the tactics doesn't aid, then give her sometime, but not so long that she might over think again that you you are not caring enough. Their madness tend to just subside 1-2 days after any small conflicts, but if you know that you've done a big mistake, then prepare yourself for a longer silent treatment.
Girls can really be mysterious and be confusing - most of the time - but that is how they were created by God to test the guys how long they can stay for her and to be there to understand her more and more. If the guy is ever to surpass such trial when it comes to their relationship, then I trul;y salute him. Since a real guy will surely take his time trying to change that about her, and make her more open to what she truly feels. If he can activate that from her, then surely girls won't even try to tell this lies anymore, because she knows that she can be more transparent for him. An open communication will be the best tool a to successful relationship as they say.
Sometimes, girls tend to just divert their emotions in some none sense stuff that usually make the situation worst. in the first place, telling a lie is not the right thing to do. So what can you say? Should one still try to hide their emotions even if with small matters or try opening with the people concern first and try to talk about it?
* P.S: Photo is Google-d and was just tweaked by yours truly.