Top 10 Ultimate Girl Crush: Western and Asian

Pretty news faces have been coming out lately and I can't deny that they do possess such beauty that every girl and boy had a hard time to which they can actually give the title of EPITOME OF BEAUTY. There are goddesses and as well as title holders for such pageants or what so ever modeling and acting career, but still having a world full of pretty ladies, you too can't get enough of them.

I too have my favorites, too many to actually mention. But since as promise to make my TOP TEN WESTERN and ASIAN ULTIMATE GIRL CRUSHES, I assure that the ones included in this list are my consistently favorites and as well as the ones that I don't get tired adoring, loving the hairs, their fashion statements and as well as admiring how they simply look beautiful even without the colors in their faces.

I am the type of girl who just loves wearing skirts, dresses, heels but  as well as go for a "boyish", punk, white t-shirt, sneakers and cardigans look as well. And honestly I just have this obsession on hair colors specially having it burning red (which sadly I can't still manage to try because my Mum might get outrageously mad about it). Thus arriving to this lists as well. So no further a due, here is the list




WESTERN 5 ULTIMATE CRUSHES:

- Emma Stone
"Oh crap". It's Emma Stone alright. This girl with a deep and down tone is just kicking every word she utters which matches her lips and mouth the way she just say it. I've learned to love this girl when I first saw her in The House of Bunny (2008), where she turned from a nerdy ugly duckling to hot nerdy chick. Then I saw her starred at Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (2009), but she was more of the nerdy retro type of girl there. And there was Easy A (2010), where she is freakishly funny and as well nailed being hot once again. She also just deserve having those near to red brunette hair of hers. The more that I still adore her because she was the Miss Smarty pants once again in the movie. She is just a true beauty that can make nerdy and geek look so adorably and deniable hot , cool and sexy as well. You can also spot her starring in The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) as Mary Jane. Yet again one hot, nerdy chic as she is.

- Kristen Stewart
Bella Swan, who doesn't know this girl? I've get to actually witness and saw Kristen Jaymes Stewart  in Panic Room (2002), she was still so young back then. She was as well having a boyish figure that you can't deny that she actually resembles one of the Hansons. Then I was able to see her next, whee she also made it to her debut, being the adored and envied starring the Twilight and Twilight Sagas (2008-2012). I just fell in love with her cool, flat affect, poker face and "bad ass" stares and style. And really just loving the contour of her face as well that can even be wronged for a male features. Just gorgeous.


- Leighton Meester
Who wouldn't dare remember the girl who was featured to sing "Good Girls Go Bad", and as well the fashionable, rich girl of Upper East Side and the who had a "on and off relationship" with Chuck Bass? It is none other that Pretty Leighton Meester, the Blair Wardolf of Gossip Girl. I got attached to every fashion statement she has with her character and it just suite her innocent look but sneaky "b*****" character as well. The more that I was inspired to pursue with my "girly" collections of dresses, heels and as well as hair bows too.  Just adorably cute and gorgeous as well.

- Miranda Kerr
VICTORIA SECRET! Surely that was the first two words that flashed in your mind. This petite girl is just absolutely one of the epitome of beauty, simplicity and sexiness! Every girl wants to be just like her one way or another. She is just one of my "thinspiration", because of how she is able to maintain her body and as well as nail the "not so voluptuous body" she has. Miranda Kerr is one of those ladies that can actually inspire you that even if you are not gifted with your bust, you can still be able to make your self be confident and as well as still dare to be hot and as well as smoking sexy even at age 30. Yes she's that old  and as well as a mother but still rocking that "Victoria Secret Angel" body that she's gifted with. And the one that I also loved about her is the accent she has. I just have this "it" for Australian accents.


- Keira Knightley
Almost every features of her face is just so near to perfection. Keira Knightley caught my eyes, way back when I was still in my elementary years. She starred as SabĂ© in Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom of Menace (1999). And there she goes with her princess, high status quo but ended up having adventures with the pirates in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003). I was then confused by her and Natalie Portman, because you can't deny that they really resembled each other. It's just like they are twins. But I like more her soft features. She is also one of my inspirations that even if not gifted with much bust, she can still work her model feature body. And who wouldn't go gaga for this beautiful girl as well, just having those baby face of hers.

ASIAN 5 ULTIMATE CRUSHES:
- Yeng Constantino
The winner of Pinoy Dream Academy (2006-2007) and the one who composed and sang "Hawak Kamay", really made a "dream come true" for Josephine "Yeng" Constantino. She has been my favorite as she joined the reality-talent show in ABS-CBN. And no doubt that she has been the crowds darling and made in with flying colors being the grand winner. From there, she gain more love and as well inspired so many musicians to pursue with their passion. The thing I loved about Yeng, is that she is one of the coolest artists that I quite admired with her passion, hair styles (ended up trying almost all of her styles except the red hair that I'm really dying to try) and as well as have this oh so cool fashion statement as well. She may be small but she has a big heart and love for what she is doing that's why I so love her.

- Sam Pinto
Sam Pinto is one of the boarders of PBB Double Up. From there, I admire her height, beauty and as well as the course she was taking back then. Fashion Designing. She just simply have the "Filipina" feature that everyone loved about her. And after that, she started appearing in commercials more (since she already started modeling even before joining the reality show) and as well gaining titles as Neneng B. in Bubble Gang's segment. Then she became one of the inspirations of ladies and the "apple of the eye" of so many men for having the sexy feature that she has. I also adored her, because she is not the "typical" definition of sexiness where you are gifted with busts and butts, but from there she gave a new meaning to being sexy as well. She is also one of my thinspiration aside from M.Kerr and K.Knightley. Just simple nailing her simple look which matches her long straight hair as well.


- Park Shin Hye
I fell in love with Park Shin Hye, when I got hooked to watching You're Beautiful (2009), way back when I was in college. Due to that attachment that I ended up having my long hair be cut to the same hair style that she has as Go Mi Nam. And from there, I just can't get enough of this pretty, natural korean beauty. Then the more that I ended up loving her more when I watched Heartstrings (2011) where her fashion statement's character was really just so adorable. Just loving her to bits.

- Moon Geun Young
Tale of the Two Sisters (2003), My Little Bride (2004), Innocent Steps (2005), Autumn in My Heart (2000), Cinderella's Sister (2010) and Mary Stayed Out All Night (2010) are just one of the movies and series that I've watched were Moon Geun Young starred. She is one of those Korean Girls that I almost witnessed her growth years and as well as one of my favorites. She just have this angelic like face that just never matures. I just love her simple and adorable sense of humor that manages you make you laugh all throughout. And the moment tears started to fall from her eyes makes you feel her pain as well. That's just how I adore her and as well as her simple styles as well.


- Yoon Eun Hye
The Korean princess that also started the Korean Craze here in the Philippines when she starred at Princess Hours (2006) and Coffee Prince (2007). The thing I also love about her is that she manages to nail every hair style that she is given. Also she is one of the Korean ladies that you can highly find attractive because of those pouted lips that she has. She is one of those that are gifted with a nicely molded lip that has a dimple in it. Just so gorgeous.

So that's for my list. There are so many to actually mention, but I may end up writing a biography or a compilation here. But there are just so many beautiful people in this world. Since God created each and everyone of us nicely. How about you? Who are the ladies that made it to your list? Can't wait to get to know them as well. Linked me in or leave a comment just below. I'm def excited to read all about it. 

Latest Instagrams

© Ajeinomoto: Spices + Everything Nice. Design by Fearne.