YabaYobo: 2014 Valentine Bliss

Hearts and tons of this lovey dovey posts and gifts starts to come up and appear in every ones news feeds, articles and so on and so forth,  as February 14 sets and still every one has this hang over even if the day had already passed. People just can't get enough of that"special day". To some it might be just another ordinary day, but it has been a custom around the world to give a more "special day" to show our compassion, love and all sort of gestures to show and appreciate all the love in the world that there is.

That day just started to be another greatest day because I'm still alive and still be able to experience the love of the people around me. That's why I am very thankful to the Lord because of His love for me He hat given me that chance once again. 

Valentine Bliss #1: "I love you"
From the moment I woke up, I thanked the Lord for the blessings and the love that I always receive from Him. And then I greeted my Nanay a "Happy V-day" with a warm hug. Then I started to make annoyingly wake up my sister and kept on greeting her as Nanay also help me with the help of Tutty (our youngest member of the family who acts as if she is all human too). Then the the more that I was really blissful that morning is that Tatay never failed to make me all mushy and teary of his surprises. He texted me, "Happy  Hearts Day my lovely princess. Love you po. From your King Tatay." and from there I just can't help but called him immediately and greeted him as well. That's why I really love my family because of how we are still be able to have this close bond even to this very day. We might have our downfalls but we stills tick together no matter what. I love them and I'm thankful. I also received a cute and sweet message from my Yobo as well that made my day too.

Since it's Valentines, I also got to spend the day with my boyfriend. And we are just one of those couples that will surely celebrate that very day, but loving each other more doesn't stop only for just this 14th day of February, because we always see that everyday is another day given to us by God to love each other more and more. So Yobo and I were really having this dilemma on how we will be able to make this day somewhat extraordinary yet we don't want to be all cliche and too much cheesy as well. We just wanted it to be simple as possible and added some twists to make it more extraordinary in the end.

Valentine Bliss #2: Movie date.
Yes, some might have had this on their list as well. Yobo and I were supposed to watch "Starting Over Again" but the only problem was that the cinema for this said movie was a "full house", so we then decided to try another movie. Robocop! We also wanted to watch this one and haven't had the time to watch it because of our busy schedules and other activities. It was a good movie and we just can't  stop saying "cool" and trying to mimic the sound effects. It was also a movie that made me remember my childhood years and how me and my Tatay.


Valentine Bliss #3: Eat All You Can
It is a "Special Day", promos and as well as buffet are all around the place. Since we almost got to try every restos here in our place. Yobo and I decided to try something different. We never got try to really try "eat all you can" as couple yet so we decided to do it on that day.

Add caption
Our ticket to full stomach!
Mister Crab! Yes, we landed on a place just near my home. They usually provide a buffet every Wednesday. It was really a good place and as well as the ambiance was also welcoming and they were also able to put on a romantic motif one way or another. Since V-day was on Friday, they've decided and  added something new to their usual. 

Here some photos if you might be wondering how the place looks like. Since from it's name the place will be a port or has a under the sea themes as well for it's interior.

Cute little sharkie to guard the buffet 
The ceiling that looks like a bigger version of a fish net

And thus we got to use our tickets and be able to avail a good dinner that made our tummies to nearly burst.
Blue iced tea for me and the original for him
First round of our buffet.

Valentine Bliss #3: Tokens of love.
We promised not give each other something on this day, but since we are both hard headed one way or another that we still managed to give simple tokens. So I got to have heart shaped token while he got to have this candy like token from me. 

Add caption
An Ideal Boyfriend would give you tons and dozens of flowers and chocolates on Valentines Day, 
but a Real Boyfriend would give you something that you 
truly love and passionately love doing and support you all the way.

He just always manages to sweep me off my feet every now and then. It just makes me so happy whenever he supports me in what I love and what I do best. He manages to always be one of the cheerleaders (and I bet he'll def look hot as one) to boost me in my first love - Art. 


Add caption
His token of love for me.
A cutie patootie pop-up card with his hadwritten message in it.


Once you opened the heart. He filled it with tons and tons of my favorite milk chocolate Flat Tops. Which he manages to supply me every now and then whenever it is already consumed. He also fills that jar which he gave me last Christmas.
What's inside the heart.

What under the chocolates is what made me happiest. UniPin! About six pieces of them <3
What made me blissful even more.

Valentine Bliss #4: Yobo
Well this day would have been possible if without this guy whom made me so blissful. Even though he hates on facing the camera, he would def do it just for me. I just can't contain every bit of happiness I share with this guy. I'm just so blessed and will keep loving him in every bit.

Add caption
And that's how my 14th of February went - so far. Happy Hearts Day everyone! Hope you had a blast as well and continue to spread and share your love not just on that day but everyday as long as you live. <3


Latest Instagrams

© Ajeinomoto: Spices + Everything Nice. Design by Fearne.