Review: Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap

Rating: ★★★★★

Hello there guys and gals!! Summer is over yet you can't still get back that fair skin you once had or you just want to be whiter than you could possibly be. Is it possible? Is there such a thing that can make you fairer in just a shorter period of time without spending too much money? Then this product might be the answer to all of your questions.


I've been addicted to making my skin fairer and whiter, that I almost tried every whitening products that you can name but still considering the availability as well as the money that I will be spending. I once tried soaps with glutathione contents as well as those with kojic acid. So far they made me fairer one to two tones but I was never contented though. Then as I was browsing my IG, I came across an online shop that has this soap with tons of feed backs from their consumers. I was curious that I wanted to try it as well. But I was never satisfied with just those testimonies. I tried to look for more reviews as well as to see if they are for real. Then I decided to try it once and for all but the big problem was now, where will I buy them. Luckily, the said soap became available to our locality yet only few manages to  avail this product. And moreover, it was very cheap!

- Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap.
I started buying one piece back then. In just a span of 1 week I can already see the results and as long as I've been using it, the more compliments I've been gaining as well. Many told me that I've been looking fairer as well as my skin is also becoming whiter the last time they saw me. They started asking what soap was I using or was I drinking something to make my skin as such state. The more that I became happy that indeed the product was effective because results can really be seen and I was encouraged more by a friend, whom I've witnessed that the product was really effective, to continue using it. 

Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap. This soap is a super skin whitener than it can make your skin fairer and whiter as fast as 2 weeks. Yes, it can be possible by using such product. Not only does it whitens, but it also moisturizes your skin as it contains Vitamins A & E. It also has this papaya fragrance that makes you want to apply and use it over and over again, but the sad part like any other papaya soaps is that they easily melt, so avoid contacting it with water as much as possible when you are not using it.


This 60-gram soap contains natural and organic ingredients such as Cocos Nucifera, Dionized Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Carica Papaya, Kojic Dipalmitate, Collagen, L-Glutathione, Moringa Oleifera, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Placental Extract, Cocamide Tea and Fragrance. 

The packaging from the inside

As proof to the claimed "whitens body and face in 2 weeks", I've taken a photo before I've used the soap and another photo taken 2 weeks after consistently using the Flawless Soap. To really see the comparison and if there was any changes in my skin tone. I took the photos with the same lighting as well as position in our room. NO FILTER! This is truly amazing and definitely making me to be consistent in using such product. *pardon my thighs*
You might be interested to try one as well, I guarantee that it will definitely make you whiter than your usual skin tone. The soap alone can already make you whiter, but for better results, other uses the Sutla Flawless Lotion and the Sutla Bleaching Cream for a more effective and faster whitening action, which I haven't tried yet. So I might try it sooner or later.

So have you tried this soap? Do you have plans on trying this soap? Let me know as well how the product worked on you. I can't wait to hear about your testimonials and your thoughts as well. Just make sure to avail such product from a legit seller and as well as to make precautions as well when you are using whitening products and remedies. Have fun in achieving your whiter and fairer skin. ♥

Latest Instagrams

© Ajeinomoto: Spices + Everything Nice. Design by Fearne.