YabaYobo: 1095 days

I remember it as if it was just like yesterday. It may sound clichè one way but it seems that waking to 23rd of August seems surreal. As I opened my eyes, I thought I was still dreaming and more likely I felt more nervous as I tried waking myself. Indeed today is the day. It's definitely 3 years then after I met the guy who made me feel more special and loved more than I could possibly imagine. And since we don't celebrate monsthsaries anymore I know that this day will definitely more than just special.


Add caption
As I tried to reach for my phone, I tried checking if Yobo texted me something to start my day, which he usually did everyday and he would def do more today since it's our day. But to my surprise there was none. It started to boggle me since he would usually make this "Happy Anniversary" messages, but for today there was none. As I opened my Facebook expecting something from there, all I saw was this cute greeting and reminder from them.

Add caption
 Adorable isn't it?

Then since he was not online yet, I decided to make my surprise and post my artwork for him, so that once he opens his account he will be able to see it first. And I also posted "A Million Chances To Love you More Everyday [x].", because he just gives me so much. Yes, we are indeed 1095 days! Yey!

- In a relationship with Anjo for 3 years. 
 The style is more way off from my usual since I'm trying new styles. What do you think?

Since I have work, I planned to greet him, but to my surprise I was wondering why was he not online. Then it hit me, he actually told me last night that he will met after work and will fetch me at home.From there, I stopped over thinking and be paranoid by just doing my usual work routine. I was on my way home I tried texting him  telling him I was on my way, then he replied immediately saying "Ingats Moinky!☺" (Take care Moinky! ☺). 

Then as I reached home, I have no idea that there was something to actually welcome me. And to my surprise, I started squeaking and squealing! He definitely knows how to surprise me as usual. I got my very own sunflower!!!

Add caption
 I was very overwhelmed that as I entered our house my Nanay started greeting me and told me that Yobo dropped by this morning when I was at work. She also mentioned that he took a day off just to do this. It was just one sunflower but it is definitely more than just a bouquet of roses or any other flowers. I started getting more anxious to see him and I just can't help but get more excited.


Add caption
Isn't it the cutest and prettiest thing ever?

Add caption
Add caption
I remember annoyingly and constantly reminding him to buy me some sunflower seeds and he just kept telling me that soon he will and I should not go behind his back buying it. I definitely know he really made another effort just to pull his surprise for me. And I tell you he is getting better in doing such surprises since then. Because I know that every time I wanted something, he is like a scavenger hunter just to make things happen and give me those stuff that makes me happy as well. 

It was nearly 4 in the afternoon when he fetched me, since I wasn't able to contain myself that I started hugging him so tight and give me tons of smacks, and  he just stood there kept smiling. He also kept asking if loved it. 101% told him he really did. 

Add caption
Add caption
He told me that we will definitely make more of this and he started giving me advices and instructions as well on how we should take care of it. It was just like our little baby as well. Can't wait to propagate more sunflowers. Someday we will have tons of them in our very own backyard. 

As we left the house he started giving me instructions that we have to separate ways first. We will be taking different routes and I will just have to meet him in the movie house. I suddenly have these random thoughts that why does he have to go the other way when we have to catch the screening time on time. Then it hit me, does he have something to pull once again. 

As we reached the movie house, the plastic and the box gave me curiosity that he just kept it from my sight and told me, "Hindi naman ito para sayo. Dali na late na tayo sa movie ☺" (This is not for you. Hurry we are late for the movie. ☺)

So from there I have to put my curiosity aside and bought the tickets. We immediately went to just enjoy our anniversary movie date. We really made sure that it was definitely worth our "movie date" being "movie addicts" that we are. It was really a blessed day because it was one of those movies that we really had our dates set. None other than one of our favorite animè, Samurai X, turned into movie "Ruruoni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno"  and we can't definitely wait on the 24th of September for "The Legend Ends".

Add caption
I only got the chance to take photo of the picture since hey don't have a bigger one where we can post.
Takeru Satoh is so handsome, why o why?

Add caption
We have this habit of taking a mirror shot after watching a movie.

Add caption
 Sorry Mister on the phone we just have to hide you since it's our day.

After watching that awesome movie, Yobo and I started bragging which are better. Being a samurai or being a ninja, well let's just leave that to some other time. Since we are very much hungry as pigs that it's time for our anniversary dinner date. Yes, it's time for the love of food once again. 

Everytime we have anniversaries we really made sure that we get to try something different to make it more special, last year we went to Balay Cena Una [x] for our 2nd anniversary. This time we tried our very first Cocktail Bar but our second restaurant and bar (don't worry we didn't drink, we just had fine dining). We've been eyeing on this since it opened but we really had no time to check it out but today is the day that we are able to set foot on 21st Amendment Restaurant and Bar

Add caption
The place is located just above our favorite cafè, La Mia Tazza. 
Sorry their signs was so bright that it can't be seen in the photo.

Add caption
 Cozy ambiance as you walk down their aisles. 

Add caption
 Eco-friendly entrance where bonsai and plants are planted out side the balcony. 

Add caption
Their menu gives you this vintage and classic feels. Black definitely suits semi-formality. 
Their menu have this tasty and mouthful American cuisines. 

Add caption
They have this mini bar counter were you get to choose their exquisite cocktails, wines and other beverages.

Add caption
 Reminiscing my Miss Thailand way back in preschool days with this cutie patootie figurine, Nang Kwak.

Add caption
 Yobo with these nice classic and vintage like shelves. 

The place was really just amazing that you will definitely want to come back again. But since there were a lot of people that day, I just minimized my photography instinct and radars. I might leave the full features of this place once we get the chance to visit this place again. The service crew was also very accommodating that he really made sure that we get comfortable and at ease in the place. He was also very friendly that he started greeting us, "Happy Anniversary po sainyo Ma'am and Sir. Enjoy your dinner po." (Happy Anniversary to the two of you Ma'am and Sir, Enjoy your dinner."). I didn't get the chance to have a photo of him since he was also busy attending to some of the customers, but if ever you get the chance to visit this place as well you might want to look for Mister Julius to accommodate you. 

Add caption
While waiting for our dinner to be served I finally get the chance to know what's inside the box that Yobo was trying to hide form me all through out the afternoon. 

Add caption
 This made me more swoon & happier than ever., cupcakes from Marie's Culinary Cuisine. The message was also the best. 

Add caption
 All of my favorites in one box. How could that possibly happen?

Add caption
What I love about this one is that he was the one who chose every stuff that's in it. 

Add caption
 It seems that I just want to frame it and savor every bits of it. I don't want to eat them :(

Add caption
Yobo my love and with the stuff that I love as well. 

And the long wait is over. Finally, our dinner is served and all we have to do is savor it and Bon Appetit!! The food was very tasty and you will definitely savor each flavor as it touches your palette. The place really live to it's "American Cuisine" motif because the foods are served in courses and as well to side dishes. Rice is just an option here. 

Add caption
Yobo gets to have the Beef Steak and Fries. It was cooked in Medium Well as per customers fave. 

Add caption
 Their steak sauce really addictive and very much goes well with the Beef Steak. 

Add caption
 I get to try their County Fried Chicken and Mashed Potato and I tell you it was delicious as well.

Add caption
Add caption
 Our tummy is definitely about to get full and to think their is no rice and all. 

This day was definitely one of those days that I can and will never forget. I thank God for giving Yobo as my boyfriend, buddy and partner. The Lord gave me far from what I could possibly imagine. Yobo just made me euphoria in each day that comes. The happiness that he gives me even though we have this small fights, is far beyond incomparable. I can't possibly repay him for every efforts that he have exerted just to made our day special and far from all of this, all that makes him happy is just to see me happy. And before the night ends, I told him that he made me the happiest girl and how could I possibly give that back, all he just responded was, all I need to do is just keep loving him and that's enough.

And again, this is just another day that i will surely treasure being with Yobo. Another day and more years to love him even more. 1095 days was worth loving him and another set of days and years will surely be worth it as well.

Latest Instagrams

© Ajeinomoto: Spices + Everything Nice. Design by Fearne.