Review: Shokubutsu Hana Shampoo (Soft & Silky)

Rating: ★★★★★

I am definitely a kind of person that every time there is something new in the shampoo industry, I tend to try most of it so I can compare and contrast. I would like to know what kind of shampoo really suits my hair. I used to really stick to one shampoo, Fructis, but since it's an imported product I only get the chance to use it every time our Aunt would send us "balik bayan" products. Since then I can't really make up my mind on what brands should I really stay loyal with. I've been in a cycle where I get to use 2-3 shampoos in a span of 1 month, depending on the mood and scent I wanted. Making my hair more brittle and dry since I can't decide on what should I really use consistently. 

I've been intrigued since this shampoo came into the market. Not only does the commercial really shows the care for the hair but its also emphasizes about it's natural essence. The more I got curious that I can't wait to consume my current shampoo so I can switch to this. 

- Shokubutsu Hana Shampoo (Soft & Silky)
Shokubutsu is Japanese leading and famous brand known for using natural ingredients in their products. Now they also formulated a shampoo where they can make hair more beautiful and provide the gentle care it needs. 



- A shampoo that contains R-essentials (Arginine) that makes her hair moisturize.
I have this habit of reading and always checking with regards to shampoo products on what it can do to my hair. 
Shokubutsu Hana Shampoo Soft and Silky. With 100% natural cleansing ingredients, Hana gently cleans the scalp and helps sustain soft and silky hair while creating a gentle and creamy foam that adds protection during washing. It also contains R-Essential, the same amino acid found in the scalp that holds in moisture, preventing itchiness and dryness.
This is definitely the kind of shampoo I badly need for everyday use for my dry, damaged and unruly hair.

- Shokubutsu Hana Shampoo. Got 40 ml more!
Since I remembered they claim as well that it brings out the natural beauty of ones hair, I didn't have second thoughts of grabbing this one. I've been using this for almost a month now and I must say the shampoo really made my hair more healthier than ever. Not only does it make my hair easy to comb now even without a conditioner, it also made my hair smell really nice and more softer and silkier than ever. Since I also have semi-blonde hair color, their product also assures you that your hair won't really go with filters because it made my hair color more vibrant as well which other shampoos can't. So lovin' Hana indeed!

- Shokubutsu Hana Shampoo Anti-Hairfall, Soft and Silky and Anti-Dandruff. (from Google Images)
They also come in different benefits for your hair as well. They have the green one which is the Shokubutsu Hana Shampoo Anti-Hairfall and the blue one for those who have those irritating white flakes, Shokubutsu Hana Shampoo Anti-Dandruff is the one for you. And if you really want extra conditioning with your hair, the violet one is the stuff for you.

I must say this has to be my favorite shampoo now and will stick with it! They really made wonders to my hair. I can't wait to try their conditioner soon as well. 

How about you, have you tried this shampoo as well?
How was it?
Let me know as well how the product worked on you. 
I can't wait to hear about your testimonials and your thoughts as well.

Latest Instagrams

© Ajeinomoto: Spices + Everything Nice. Design by Fearne.