Cute Harajuku: Kawaii Sweet Sailor Sweatshirt

Rating: ★★★★★
It's Fashion Friday!! 
As promised by yours truly, I will be featuring one of the cute finds I love about 
Cute Harajuku: A Kawaii Online Shop

I've always been a fan of Sailor Moon! Who doesn't right? So I've been fan girling again for the love of animes since it started to debut again in a new versions of each characters. I've always been a "Makoto Kino a.ka Sailor Jupiter" type but "Usagi Tsukino a.k.a Sailor Moon" still catches my attention and never fails to bedazzled me (specially those Rapunzel like hair right?)

I am even working on my cute doodle version of her which I'll be posting and featuring one of these days, and look what I just found on my favorite shop?

Add caption
SIZE: S, M, L, XL  
Material: Cotton
Color: blue, pink, white, gray, black

S: Length: 62cm; Bust: 92cm; Width: 37cm; Sleeve Length: 58cm; 
M: Length: 63cm; Bust: 96cm; Width: 38cm; Sleeve Length: 59cm; 
L: Length: 64cm; Chest: 100cm; Width: 39cm; Sleeve Length: 60cm; 
XL: Length: 66cm; Chest: 108cm; Width: 41cm; Sleeve Length: 62cm;

What is nice about this sweater is that not only is Sailor Moon a cute design, 
but it also comes in different colors that will definitely suit your tastes.

Add caption
You'll never go wrong with black to match any hue underpants.

Add caption
 Well if you want to be cute, soft and clean, white would definitely go with it.

Add caption
 If you're the monotype and want a gentle combination of white and black 
then this gray sweater is for you. 

Add caption
For those who wants a touch of little sporty look then this simple navy blue will pull it off.

So what are you waiting for? Get entice and nail that OOTD (outfit of the day) of yours and be the one to set the fashion on fire. Experience Shibuya through Cute Harajuku! Just don't forget to enter "ajeinomoto" for your discount code to avail them cheaper! Have fun shopping. ♥

Discount code: ajeinomoto


Fan Pages: Facebook | Tumblr | Instagram

Related posts: [x]|[x] [x][x][x]

Note: Photos of dresses and descriptions are owned by Cute Harajuku.

Latest Instagrams

© Ajeinomoto: Spices + Everything Nice. Design by Fearne.