Liebster Award Vol. 02

It's been long time since I've been awarded with Liebster Award. I was nominated by the lovely Miss Ianne last week, which I've met in a blogger's community. It is really nice to meet new friends and be able to discover new blogs who can also inspire you to continue loving what you are doing.

For those who still doesn't have any idea what is this award all about, here is a simple overview and the following rules to folloe.

RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD

  1. Thank the blog who nominated you. 
  2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
  3. Answer questions the blogger has made for you. 
  4. Nominate 11 bloggers with below 200 followers to your own set of questions. 
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF

  1. I am a One Piece fan.
  2. I love the color red. 
  3. I hate disorganized people. 
  4. I usually take a sip of vinegar with salt every time I crave for something salty.
  5. I love Star Wars and the force is just strong in me. 
  6. I love sunflowers. It just makes me happy. 
  7. I am a 90's kid and I can't be happier.
  8. I am a frustrated model who just loves to pose. 
  9. I am a pig and panda lover. 
  10. I have astigmatism. 
  11. I am starting to fall in love with dark chocolate. 
You might also like to read the detailed 11 Random Fact About Ajein here

11 QUESTIONS FROM IANNE
    1. Out of all the countries you have visited, which one did you like the most?

    So far I've only been in the Philippines, but if ever I will be given a chance travel and go to another country it would be Japan. I've always been dreaming to go here someday since the day I fell in love with their culture and mostly because of Anime.

    2. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?

    I always wanted to try something new. For me doing something which I usually not normally do is something extreme. Like when I would go to places without telling my parents back when I was in college. I would usually inform them where I am going and who are with me, but there was this instance when I didn't and only told them after a month.

    3. If you can take someone with you in your travels, who would it be?

    I love to travel with friends and family, but it has always been one of my dream to take Yobo in one of my ventures someday. It is also one of our goals.

    4. Bike or Train?

    I've tried riding the bike so I will be going for the train. It is also in my list that I will be able to ride it. My mother used to tell me that when I was young she and I rode it but since I can't seem to remember it I want to ride it (again) someday or better yet soon.

    5. What/Who inspires you to travel this world?

    I've been reading a lot of travel blogs and they just inspire me. They make want to do or have my own version of my travels around the world.

    6. What is the best memory that you have while traveling?

    I guess that would be the experience itself. I love taking pictures and because I am more of a visual type. The details same with the photos are just fresh in my mind. Sometimes if it is not that visible anymore, by the time I see the photos every little detail about my travel experience just flashes back. The power of the brain indeed.

    7. If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?

    I know that it can a cliche if I would donate it. But it's part of that. First, I guess I will give to my parents because I want to return all those money spent since I came to this world. I know that it is their obligation, but it just feels good that one way or the other you can return all that favor to them too. And if ever there are balances, it would go to charity.

    8. Apple or Samsung?

    I've been a user of both brands. They have their own perks, but I would definitely go with Apple here. When I say Apple here it is when Steve Jobs was still behind it. And I guess I still stick to my answer.

    9. What is the scariest thing you have experienced while traveling?

    I guess that would be, those people from the place where they take advantage of tourists. One of my office mates and friend was accused of not paying the right amount and the seller started accusing all of us. Good things that the other vendors there started to advice us to just leave and don't mind the seller because she always do that to her customers. Just saddens me and at the same time scared me.

    10. Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have visited.

    I guess that would be Bituon Beach of Masbate, Hundred Islands of Palawan and Matnog Subic of Matnog, Sorsogon.

    11. How did traveling changed your life?
                        Experiences always is one of the best way to learn new things. It changed my life by having a new perspective about places, cultures and how God manages to do wonders specially when it comes to the sceneries.


                        11 NOMINATED BLOGGERS

                        1. Sam of Sammy Guide
                        2. Francesca of A Thing Life 
                        3. Jessica of More Dolce Vita
                        4. Christina of The Brace Wanderer
                        5. Polly of  Polly Defies Gravity
                        6. Rachael of Her Happy Home
                        7. Julia of Life of Jules
                        8. Je Sa of Everything Under The Sun
                        9. Ra Christina of Ra and Her Stories
                        10. Sarah of Blog to Breathe
                        11. Tiffany of Tiffany and Couture 


                        11 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES

                        1. When did you start blogging?
                        2. Coffee or Tea?
                        3. If ever you are given a chance to travel around the world what are your Top 5 destinations?
                        4. What makes you smile?
                        5. If ever you are given a chance to be someone who will it be?
                        6. Who/What inspires you to write?
                        7. Among the MARVEL heroes, who suits you the most?
                        8. Car or House?
                        9. Do you believe in forever?
                        10. What are you willing to trade if ever you are given a new talent?
                        11. Math, Science or English?
                        So there you have it guys! Don't forget to leave your comments if you are one of the nominees so I can check your answers and for those who were not nominated you can answer the questions too! 

                        Spread the love and happiness. 

                        Post a Comment

                        Latest Instagrams

                        © Ajeinomoto: Spices + Everything Nice. Design by Fearne.