- My Caleruega post is finally up in Pinoy Secret File's website. You can now check it on their site. If you also want other's to see this experience you can also show some love by sharing it on your social media. Thanking you younglings in advance. ❤
- I am stoked for my sister and her boyfriend's little vacation here in Bicol next week. It is also a nice pre-birthday celebration or gift for me (even when she have a separate one for that) to see her since the last time we've been together was last January when I applied for a job in Manila.
- The success of our Team Building last week, which I will be posting sometime this week. It's nice to get to know new people and be able to strengthen the agency by coming up with one vision and mission. It was also a nice experience 2-day experience to put or work aside and just enjoy the day and have fun.
- My phone somewhat gave up on me today. I hope it will be fixed sometime this week or I will just have to celebrate my birthday without a phone for a month.
- The Lord letting me endure the dizziness and hyperacidity. Have to take a rest for a day so I can regain my strength. I guess this is from too much fatigue from the team building and the anxiety for my phone may have added too.
- Yobo for taking good care of me and making sure that I am not one hard headed patient for eating and taking my medicines on time. The perks of having a nurse as a boyfriend.
- Preparing my materials for my talk on the 13th with the topic given to me for the young entrepreneurs which is about, "How To Promote Business Using Social Medias and Blogs". Feeling like a blogger indeed.
- Still can't make up my mind on how I will be celebrating my birthday this year. Yes, I can be fickle and I hate it when I don't have plans for a certain occasion. It makes me more anxious.
- BeeMo* is finally back - I guess. It's been months since the last day I was able to use it without having its glitches and I just home he is back on track. (*BeeMo is the name of my iPad)
- Canvassing some materials for my project. Yes, finally there is movement with this one. I can't deny that I am procrastinating - again.
Even when there are certain instances that still makes me anxious and makes me a worrier once again, I know that God has plans for making things the way it is. He sometimes knocks in my heart to remind me always, "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
It's a nice day to start a link-up party! Come and join me and let's be thankful every Tuesday!
How did you face your week so far?