Hello younglings. It is the first day of December and aside from the fact that it is only a few days before Christmas doesn't stop me from counting my blessings and graces from God. It has been one of the most fun week so far and I thank the Lord for every bit of it.
- Something came from the mail today. I have a Christmas treat for you younglings! Who's excited?
- Spending Monday dinner with Yobo's high school buds and had pasta, pizza and hot chocolate at Sea Dog.
- Rushing the printing of invitations and certificates for the upcoming Volunteer's Day in our agency.
- Falling in love with the gown I (we) saw in the our neighborhood which I (we) want to be worn for my wedding.
- A Second Chance was a really nice movie to remind every couples out there that it is more than just love to make it work and last. Forever a Popoy & Basha fan!
- Missing my family and just a few texts and calls from them makes me feel they are here.
- Yobo telling me that it was nice and a right decision that we went to church again despite the gusty weather. Feeling blessed more than ever.
- Sending all the love and kisses to those who join our BlogGirls Grand Holiday Giveaway and congratulations to all the winners.
- Having a new offer with one of my part time job.
- December being loaded with tons of activities. Yey! One busy body here.
The Lord never failed to shower me with graces and I am more than blessed with all of it. "Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name." - 1 Chronicles 29:13