Only a few weeks before Christmas and life just gets so exciting and I can't help but get giddy for all the blessings the Lord has always showered me and the people around me. So here's how my week went so far.
- Thanking the Lord for keeping me, Yobo's family and everyone who was under the typhoon last Monday safe. Good thing the damage was only minimal. For those who were devastated by Nona, like Sorsogon and Samar, I pray for their recovery and for the family of those who have lost their loved ones.
- I (we) started watching a new series today since it was still blackout in our place. Breaking Bad just gives a new meaning to chemistry and it always surprise you with a twist.
- Yobo and I finally got the chance to download Dragon Nest Sea on our laptops and we would have our game night after his work. Currently at level 41!
- I won Jessica of Lady Arizel's first giveaway and I can't wait for the package to arrive.
- Will be traveling to Manila and will be spending the holidays there. I can't wait to see my family next week.
- Christmas Party in our company on the 16th!
- Drafting my almost due christmas wishlist. Hope to finish it on time.
- Seeing the fast development of Ayala Malls in our locale. McDo, Market department and Jollibee already had their soft opening.
- Having Pares Kings' new branch near the place I (we) is (are) staying. It's nice to finally have a decent breakfast and dinner once again. Hooray for Pares Queen!
- 2 days before The Force Awakens!!! Hello 17th of December.
Life is indeed full of happy experiences if we know how to view it positively. "Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name." - Psalm 100:4.
How's your week been showered?