The last week of 2015 was just a blast for me that I ended up missing my thankful post for 2016. But that doesn't stop me from always being grateful for all the bountiful blessings the Lord gives me. So without further ado, I want to be thankful for the following:
- My stay in Manila during the holidays was just so memorable and I enjoyed every single day there. Even though the way of life there is really much expensive compared to the province.
- Yobo and I had a mini vacation in Manila and able to cross five (5) things from our bucket list. One of our favorite was having to go to the Little Italy in Venice Piazza which my sister and her boyfriend showed us and our most awaited adventure at Enchanted Kingdom which I will be posting soon.
- Having to know that you are never too old for something Disney.
- Finding and buying good stuff at Divisoria always fascinates me. Super sale!
- Yobo and I bought our own pocket wifi for our "once in a while" ventures. Hello, YabaYobo!
- Every girl dreams of being the fittest chick on the planet, I too is one of those gals but just ended up gaining about 4 kilograms for the pass 3 months. Better get my muscles warmed up for workouts.
- Getting started customizing and designing my planner. I am a bit days behind for updating it so I really need to double time. Still shopping for my planner kits and how I will go with it.
- Bought a new devotion guide for this year and I am much enjoying the Our Daily Journey compared to my Our Daily Bread last year. I just love that there are more references to the topics I am are reading and how the verses guide me to my everyday life and spiritual growth.
- More readers and opportunities for my site is just so overwhelming. It is so nice to gain more friends and be able to inspire them for what you are sharing and vice versa.
- It's a leap year!!!
The year has just started and I just can't wait for what the Lord has prepared for me for the next days and throughout the year. As Proverbs 27:1 would say, "Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.". More faith, more trust and be obedient to God's plans.
How's your chapter for 2016 is going so far my young padawans?