Thankful Tuesdays Vol. 15

A link-up with Micha's Thankful Tuesdays. Since Tuesday doesn't get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.

The breeze is colder than ever for the month of February but that doesn't hinder me from thanking the Lord for every blessings that comes along. It's been an exhausting week but nonetheless it was worth remembering and the week just keeps getting better each day.

  1. Our brain just keeps getting stormed with ideas and new learnings with our trainings at work. I just love the fact that we get to go out of our shells to put our neurons and brain cells into molding.
  2. Finally got the chance to go to Quitinday Hills in Camalig and paid a visit to Hoyop-Hoyopan cave. It was a fun semi-hiking experience. 
  3. I found another love and favorite flavor when it comes to ice creams. Hello there, Blueberry Cheesecake
  4. It's so nice to slowly awaken the hibernating artist in me and had a few art commissions that I will soon be working on. Better start blowing the dust out of Toothless
  5. Got my eyes checked. The good news is that my eyes' grades have not change but the down side is that my astigmatism increased a 0.25 at both sides. Yes, I am legally blind and I am just embracing it. 
  6. Yesterday was the Spring Festival also known as Chinese New Year and I can't stop craving for tikoys (sweet sticky rice). 
  7. During the past few days I was starting to think of having a hair cut but every time I look at the mirror my black hair gives me that "don't-cut-it" look. People even started to notice that my hair is starting to really look nice and long. Better deal with it - for now. 
  8. Had a nice week with Yobo's family and had been spending most of the dinners with them. 
  9. I also started working on my "less rice" diet to gain my flat tummy again. I know that it's a big challenge but I know that I can do this. 
  10. One (1) day to go before the showing of Deadpool in cinemas here in our place! Go Marvel!
That's how the passed few days had been so far. I can't wait for next week and I know you why too. But always remember that John 3:16 is always the best type of love above all. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

How did your week went so far? 

PHOTO SOURCE: YUKI KITCHEN

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Ajeinomoto: Spices + Everything Nice. Design by Fearne.