Thankful Tuesdays Vol. 16

Since Tuesday doesn't get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.

Been in an unannounced hiatus (procrastinating rather) these past few weeks, but that doesn't stop me for being thankful to the Lord for all the happy and not so happy moments in my life. 

  1. I know that love month is already over but I can't still get over from my surreal date with Yobo which I should have posted on the 14th of February. But as every one would say, celebrating love is not confined in one day. 
  2. Watched Deadpool last 15th of February and Ryan Reynolds always gives an impression to his movies. Marvel made him the coolest protagonist-antagonist alive.
  3. Finally got my specs upgraded and this is definitely a whole new level of astigmatism. 
  4. Even though it was only for a few hours, seeing my Tatay just awakened the little girl in me. He also never failed to make me feel extra special and always (and will be) the sweetest dad.
  5. Currently starting to ignite the art-spiration and creativity in me. I know that I've been talking about this to almost all of my posts, but having art blocks are just like heart breaks. 
  6. I have my passport on hand! Cheers to traveling soon. 
  7. How To Get Away With Murder Season 2, latest three (3) episodes are just giving me the creeps. It just gets even better. 
  8. Celebrated Yobo's 3rd Spiritual Birthday. We just made it simple and I made a nice "coincidental" treat for him. 
  9. My Zenfone is finally coming home to me sometime this week and I am so stoked. 
  10. I am applying for a new job in Vietnam (can you guess what?). Yes, I've been trying my fate for almost a year but I am not downing my hopes for that. I am still praying for it. 
Time sure flies so fast and I am just grateful for the days that were extra special. Because I know that the Lord always have plans and purpose for each day. Ecclesiastes 3:1 would say, “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:” . 

How's your 1st day of March so far? 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Ajeinomoto: Spices + Everything Nice. Design by Fearne.