Thankful Tuesdays Vol. 17

Since Tuesday doesn't get much attention, Thankful Tuesdays is just a delightful way to be thankful for the graces and blessings that the Lord showers us through the week.

It's been awhile since I've shared what happened to my life these past few days. It turned out that I have already missed a month for that, but that doesn't stop me from thanking the Lord above all. 

So here's how my life went lately.


  1. My holy week was a real blast! Not only was it non-working holiday, but it also turned out to be a mini vacation for me and Yobo. If you have been following me in my Instagram, you might have an idea where we've been wandering too. I promise to share each of those mini adventures with you as soon as I get hold of revamping my blog. But for now, if you missed one of our wanderlust you might want to check it out
  2. Last March 20 was one of the best days for Yobo. Truly it was surreal. And I've been truly blessed for having him as my boyfriend. Not only do we grow in our relationship but with the Lord too.
  3. Finally got hold of Toothless this week. I really miss coloring and making doodles which I've been dying to try again. I am currently working on some commissions and art exchanges which I haven't been doing lately. I really miss this!
  4. I am stoked for my sister and Tatay's visit on the 2nd week of May. They'll be travelling next week for the upcoming election and will also be spending some days to have a short vacation.
  5. The Jedi in me had awaken its force again because of what I've gotten from my boss. I really need to prepare, for the rogue is coming.
  6. I am currently supporting a movement on May 1 for the Nurses. Not just because I am one of them but it is really about time that the government gives extra attention and stop nurse s exploitation. It's about time that the angel of the sick room be given what is and should have been their privilege. #NurseForChange
  7. I am planning on making a mini story book/comic series for YabaYobo Episode. I am really stoked about it.
  8. Finally got a new look for my logo and banner! Hoorah!
  9. I know that my young padawans love treats and cute stuff from me. So one of my cutest friends had a nice surprise for you too. So if you haven't gotten your entries yet, this is your chance to be the lucky winner of Kawaii Box
  10. It's been a tough and busy day at work. But the more it passes by, the more I became confident. At the end of the day, I can say that I can speak my mind now and be able to come out from my shell because I know that I can.

The Lord never forsake me in times that I feel so weak and worthless. He always make sure that I can rise and be able to see that there is more to what I can actually see with my naked eye. Whether it be financially, emotionally and moreover spiritually. As Luke 6:38 would say, "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." 

Cheers to more bountiful days ahead!

How's  April been lately? 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Ajeinomoto: Spices + Everything Nice. Design by Fearne.